BW Clip 2 Year CO Gas Detector, 24-Month Disposable BWC2-M
Only 17 items remaning
This 2-Year BW Clip from BW Technologies is a maintenance-free, single gas detector for carbon monoxide. This monitor has default alarm setpoints at 35 ppm and 200 ppm, with an alarm setpoint range of 5 ppm to 200 ppm. Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
BW Clip Standard Features and Specifications:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Default Alarm Setpoints at 35 ppm and 200 ppm
- Alarm Setpoint range of 5 ppm to 200 ppm
- Detector measuring range of 0-300 ppm carbon monoxide
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122°F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
Note: This monitor does not have a digital display of the gas concentration. Once activated, these units cannot be shut down and will continue to run for their two year life span prohibiting these items from being shipped because the alarm may be activated during transit. Additionally, these items are unable to be resold after activation and may not be returned as such.