Defender CA6150 Low-level Carbon Monoxide Alarm, UL-2034 rated to meet most codes, Fixed mount
Only 22 items remaning
DEFENDER CA6150 10-YEAR CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM
The Defender CA6150 is an advanced, professional quality, sealed 10-year lithium battery powered carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with large, alpha-numeric digital display. Read and monitor current and peak CO levels as low as 10 ppm at the touch of a button. The two lithium batteries are non-removable, and warranted to power the detector for ten years. Quick, easy and secure mounting system. UL Listed to latest ANSI/UL 2034 residential safety standard.
The Health Risks of Low CO Exposure
Both short-term exposures to high concentrations of CO and repeated long-term exposures to lower concentrations of CO (under 30 ppm) can result in serious health effects. Those at high risk include young children, pregnant women (and their unborn children), older adults, and persons with medical conditions.
Protect Your Health
The risks associated with CO exposure increase with time. With one touch of a button, the Defender CA6150 enables you to monitor the current CO level as low as 10 PPM, highest CO level from 10-999 PPM, and duration of the highest CO level detected.
Protect Your Safety
Carbon monoxide is invisible and odorless. CO detectors may be inadvertently removed and disabled by guests or children when an alarm is activated but nothing is seen or smelled. The Defender CA6150 is safely secured with a screw through the alarm into its mounting plate, and the two factory preinstalled lithium batteries are non-removable.
Protect Your Investment
Defender warranties that the CA6150's lithium batteries will power the CO alarm for a minimum of ten years.
Underwriters Laboratories Tested and Listed
The Defender CA6150 CO Alarm is Underwriters Laboratories tested and listed to the latest ANSI/UL 2034 residential standard and complies with ASHRAE, CSFM, and NFPA. See Defender CD8110 or CD8180 for commercial applications.
Ideal for helping to protect residents in homes, townhouses, condominiums, multi-unit residences, apartments, nursing homes, and daycare facilities.
- Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Two Non-Removable FDK Fuji Lithium Batteries with Soldered Connections
- Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
- Accurate and Reliable Water-Based Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide (CO) Every 10 Seconds
- Easy-to-Read Alpha-Numeric Digital LCD Display
- One-Touch Readout of Current CO Level Detected from 10 PPM to 999 PPM
- Automatically Displays Current CO Level Detected from 30 PPM to 999 PPM
- Memory Displays Peak CO Level Detected from 10 PPM to 999 PPM
- Memory Displays Duration of Peak CO Level from 1 to 999 Minutes
- Separate Display and Test Buttons
- Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Audible and Visual Alarm Signals
- Instant Test/Reset/Mute Feature
- Internal Microprocessor Monitors Sensor Function
- Auto. Alert when Alarm Reaches End of its Life
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 40°F to 100°F at 10% to 95% RH
- Durable Flame Retardant ABS Construction
- Ten Year Factory Warranty for Alarm and Batteries
- Manufactured in Canada
Display CO Level Data
- Current carbon monoxide level detected from 10 to 999 ppm
- Highest carbon monoxide level detected from 10 to 999 ppm
- Duration of the peak CO level detected from 0 to 999 minutes
- Chronic Alarm Time: Within 60-240 minutes at 70 ppm*
- Acute Alarm Time: Within 4-15 minutes at 400 ppm
- Audible 85dB Pulsating Alarm Signal: 4 Beeps Every 6 Seconds
- Visual Alarm Signals: Current CO Level and Flashing Red Alarm LED
- Low Battery Signals: Displays Battery Symbol, Beeps Once per Minute, Flashes Green Power LED
- Malfunction Signals: Displays "Err", Sounds 2 Beeps per Minute, Flashes Red Service LED
- Sensor End-of-Life Signals: Displays "End", Beeps Once per Minute, Flashes Red Service LED
- Two Factory Sealed 10-Year Lithium Batteries are Non-Removable
- Automatic Battery Activation when Alarm is Attached to Mounting Plate
- Integral Restraint Secures Alarm with Phillips Screw through Alarm Body into Mounting Plate
Testing and Standards
- 100% Tested: Every Defender CA6150 is 100% tested at three different levels of carbon monoxide during production.
- UL Listed: Underwriters Laboratories Tested and Listed to latest ANSI/UL 2034 Standard.
- NFPA and ASHRAE Compliant: Complies with NFPA 720-2015 Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection and Warning Equipment, and ASHRAE 62.2-2016 Standard for Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Residential Buildings.
- CSFM Approved: This carbon monoxide alarm has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code. for allowable values and/or conditions for use concerning material presented in this document.
NOTE: The UL 2034 Standard for Residential Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms requires that UL Listed CO alarms activate an alarm signal at or below 70 PPM within 60-240 minutes. To assure compliance with this standard, the Defender CA6150 may activate audible and visual alarm signals at CO levels as low as 45 PPM within 90 minutes.
The Defender CA6150 is not designed for use in vehicles or unconditioned spaces, or to measure compliance with OSHA, commercial or industrial standards.
Shipping and Packaging
- Alarm Color: White
- Alarm Size: 5½" x 3¾" x 1…œ"
- Alarm Weight: 8 oz
- Unit Boxed Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2½"
- Unit Boxed Weight: 12 oz.
- Distribution Center: Ventura California
Several years ago, my wife and I were victims of C02 poisoning that resulted in both of us being hospitalized. We lived in an all electric house where a C02 detector had not been installed. Didn’t count on a grill burner being left on and seeping C02 into our house overnight. My wife was Life flighted to a local hospital and I went by ambulance where we had to undergo two treatments in a bariatric chamber to reduce the C02 in our system. From someone that knows - everyone should buy the best C02 dector they can afford. Not doing so could cost you your life.